We prefer you submit non-emergency maintenance requests through your tenant portal. Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please get started below.
Please note that it is the responsibility of our tenants to take care of the following themselves, at their own expense:
* Unclogging toilets and drains
* Replacing light bulbs
* Replacing smoke detector batteries
* Flipping circuit breakers or replacing fuses
* Resetting or un-jamming garbage disposal
* Replacing any broken glass
* Repairing kicked-in doors
For after-hours, weekend or major holiday emergency calls, meaning that immediate attention is required to address an escalating issue such as a significant water leak or fire, please call (434) 296-9128 to contact our maintenance support personnel.